[SOLVED]: How To Fix “data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated” Error





Welcome in this article today we are going to talk about how can Fix Data-Vocabulary Schema Deprecated Breadcrumbs Error. And what is this Schema Deprecated Breadcrumbs Error & how can we fix it. So we will know all these things in this article. So stay in this article and know more in full details. 






What is Breadcrumbs Error?



Breadcrumbs Error? is  Google keeps changing its algorithms often.  if you open a post on the Internet, then you get Navigation related to the post below Heading in the post. Which we also know as Breadcrumbs.

So now, what is this Breadcrumbs Error! So let me tell you that till date Google used to structure a site.  This data-Vocabulary was developed by Google itself. But according to the latest algorithm of Google, Google will no longer work with this Data-Vocabulary.  Google posted on there account on  Twitter see it below.






Do not panic, webmasters. The post includes the fix for your site to convert data-vocabulary to schema.org

Schema.org structured data scheme is to be used as a replacement of data-vocabulary to be eligible for Google rich results features.

Google says, “As a preparation for the change and starting today, Search Console will issue warnings for pages using the data-vocabulary.org schema so that you can prepare for the sunset in time.”

Avoid the notices from Google for using the old structured data with the below solution:



Previous structured data:




Updated schema.org structured data:





The pages not updating their structured data may face decreased organic visibility and less traffic.

Let’s see how I helped the first person who commented below for help: You can  test your page in the Google Structured Data Testing Tool,  and see if there is any error. 

Before i write this post my site was got error like shown below but i try to find a solution it why i shared this post






So i checked my code then i changed according to google post  then every this now ok.






This was before



After changed code looks like below



up to there every thing now is fine


FOR BLOGGERS TEMPLATES YOU NEED TO COPY THE CODE BELOW AND REPLACE  WITH YOUR BLOGGER CODE




<b:includable id='breadcrumb' var='posts'>
<b:if cond='data:view.isPost'>
 <b:loop values='data:posts' var='post'>
  <div class='breadcrumbs' itemscope='itemscope' itemtype='https://schema.org/BreadcrumbList'>
   <span itemprop='itemListElement' itemscope='itemscope' itemtype='https://schema.org/ListItem'>
   <a expr:href='data:blog.homepageUrl' itemprop='item' title='Home'>
   <meta content='1' itemprop='position'/>
   <span itemprop='name'><b:switch var='data:blog.locale'><b:case value='id'/>Beranda<b:default/>Home</b:switch></span></a>
   </span>
   <b:if cond='data:post.labels'>
   <b:loop index='nomor' values='data:post.labels' var='label'> &amp;nbsp;&#8250;&amp;nbsp;
     <span itemprop='itemListElement' itemscope='itemscope' itemtype='https://schema.org/ListItem'>
    <meta expr:content='data:nomor+2' itemprop='position'/>
    <a expr:href='data:label.url + "?&max-results=8"' expr:title='data:label.name' itemprop='item' rel='nofollow'>
      <span itemprop='name'><data:label.name/></span>
    </a>
     </span>
   </b:loop>
   <b:else/>
   &amp;nbsp;&#8250;&amp;nbsp; <span itemprop='name'><data:blog.pageName/></span>
   </b:if>
  </div>
 </b:loop>
<b:elseif cond='data:view.isPage'/>
 <div class='breadcrumbs' itemscope='itemscope' itemtype='https://schema.org/BreadcrumbList'>
  <span itemprop='itemListElement' itemscope='itemscope' itemtype='https://schema.org/ListItem'>
  <a expr:href='data:blog.homepageUrl' itemprop='item' title='Home'>
  <meta content='1' itemprop='position'/>
  <span itemprop='name'><b:switch var='data:blog.locale'><b:case value='id'/>Beranda<b:default/>Home</b:switch></span></a>
  </span> &amp;nbsp;&#8250;&amp;nbsp; 
  <span itemprop='itemListElement' itemscope='itemscope' itemtype='https://schema.org/ListItem'>
  <meta expr:content='data:num+2' itemprop='position'/>
  <a expr:href='data:blog.url' expr:title='data:post.url' itemprop='item'>
    <span itemprop='name'><data:blog.pageName/></span>
  </a>
  </span>
 </div>
</b:if>
</b:includable>



Up to there am sure everything has been solved





Leave a Comment i will back for more Assistance

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment i will back for more Assistance

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post